IMPROVING IMMUNIZATION RATES - QUICK QI PROGRAM
Quick Quality Improvement Overview
- ~6-Month Program
- 3-4 PDSA cycles
- Virtual CME-accredited education
- Monthly virtual coaching support
- MOC PI attestation (ABFM/ABIM)
For more information or to enroll in the program contact Josh Marx, MPH email@example.com.
- Standards for Pediatric and Adolescent Immunizations*
- Ped/Adolescent Immunization Job Aid
- Adult Immunization Job Aid
- Standards for Adult Immunization*
- Job Aid Practice Assessment Survey
- NJDOH Standards for Immunization Practice Resource Guide
* Source: National Vaccine Advisory Committee
Improving Vaccination Rates - 52-minute Webinar
- Describe the five Standards of Adult Immunization Practice from the CDC and the Standards for Pediatric/Adolescent Immunization Practice from the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Utilize quality improvement methods and tools to test and implement strategies from the DOH Job Aids.
- Identify opportunities in practice to improve collection of data to assess for racial and ethnic disparities in immunization rates.