IMPROVING IMMUNIZATION RATES - QUICK QI PROGRAM
Now, more than ever, improving immunization rates in your practice is critical to the health of your patients. The CDC and the New Jersey Department of Health have created useful tools and resources to help practices improve immunization rates, and NJAFP wants to help you implement these tools!
Quick Quality Improvement (QI) Overview
- ~6-Month Program
- 3-4 PDSA cycles
- Monthly virtual coaching support
- MOC PI attestation (ABFM/ABIM)
CHECK OUT THIS SHORT OVERVIEW VIDEO
For more information or to enroll in the program contact Sandi Selzer at email@example.com.
- Standards for Pediatric and Adolescent Immunizations*
- Ped/Adolescent Immunization Job Aid
- Adult Immunization Job Aid
- Standards for Adult Immunization*
- Job Aid Practice Assessment Survey
- NJDOH Standards for Immunization Practice Resource Guide
* Source: National Vaccine Advisory Committee
Improving Vaccination Rates - 52-minute Webinar
- Describe the five Standards of Adult Immunization Practice from the CDC and the Standards for Pediatric/Adolescent Immunization Practice from the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- Utilize quality improvement methods and tools to test and implement strategies from the DOH Job Aids.
- Identify opportunities in practice to improve collection of data to assess for racial and ethnic disparities in immunization rates.