N.J.S.A. 18A:40-41d "Student-Athlete Cardiac Screening professional development module
- Do not stop the video at the end of the course. A box will appear momentarily on your screen, to which you may add your name and NPI number before obtaining your certificate of completion.
- Have your NPI number available prior to beginning the module as you will be required to add it to the Certificate of Completion.
- Click on video to play. Click on video again to pause. Double click to view in full screen mode.
- Note: Do not click on a YouTube link. If you watch the video from anywhere other than this page, you will not receive your certificate.
- If viewing in full screen mode, press Esc when the video ends to exit and receive your certificate.
- The module is approximately 43 minutes long.
- The Certificate of Completion is only accessible after viewing the PD module.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module