The purpose of this professional development module is to refresh and enhance the knowledge of healthcare practitioners who conduct student-athlete pre-participation physical examinations.
- Do not stop the video at the end of the course. A box will appear momentarily on your screen, to which you may add your name and NPI number before obtaining your certificate of completion.
- Have your NPI number available prior to beginning the module as you will be required to add it to the Certificate of Completion.
- Click on video to play. Click on video again to pause. Double click to view in full screen mode.
- Note: DO NOT click on a YouTube link. If you watch the video from anywhere other than this page, you will not receive your certificate.
- If viewing in full screen mode, press Esc when the video ends to exit and receive your certificate.
- The module is approximately 43 minutes long.
- The Certificate of Completion is only accessible after viewing the PD module.