2020 Immunization Update
- You must login and “enroll” in this activity to participate and claim credit.
- Your CME certificate will use the name and credentials in your profile.
- Once you are logged in, ensure that your profile is up-to-date and correct. By clicking the "Edit Your Profile" button or by clicking here.
- Please add your credentials to the last name field ex: "Smith, MD"
- Click “Update” at the bottom of the page to save changes.
- When you complete the video lesson, you must complete the post-test and evaluation in order to claim credit.
- Note: a score of 100% is required to earn the CME certificate.
- To begin, please click the "Begin Course" button below.
AAFP Prescribed Credit
This Enduring Material, 2020 NJAFP Virtual Enduring FamMed Forum, with a beginning date of 06/19/2020, has been reviewed and is acceptable for credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved for 1 AAFP Prescribed credit.
- Review current recommendations for adult vaccines
- Review the barriers to immunization in the adult population, and discuss possible mitigation techniques
- Discuss current details regarding novel infectious disease threats and the role of immunizations
The following individuals have no financial conflicts of interest relevant to this activity:
Maria F. Ciminelli, MD, FAAFP
Everett Schlam, MD
Theresa Barrett, PhD, CMP, CAE