We hope that this page provides you with useful health information. If you are not well, you should ALWAYS seek the personal advice of your Family Physician
- What is a "Family Physician?"
- Family Physicians are Board Ceritified, Residency Trained Specialists in Family Medicine, the medical specialty which provides continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and the family. It is the specialty in breadth which integrates the biological, clinical and behavioral sciences. The scope of family practice encompasses all ages, both sexes, each organ system and every disease entity. Simply, Family Physicians are specialists in YOU...and your whole family.
- Where can I learn more about Family Physicians?
- For more information on Family Physicians and the Specialty of Family Practice, direct your browser to the following site: What Is A Family Physician?
- How can I find a Family Physician in my area?
- Use the NJAFP "DocFinder" tool by clicking on Find a Member Family Physician or email the NJAFP office