BUILDING VACCINE KNOWLEDGE & CONFIDENCE TO IMPROVE IMMUNIZATION RATES
- Call for applications open!
- Space is very limited
- 30+ AAFP Prescribed Credits
- Kick Off: 4-6pm, Thursday, June 13, Caesars Atlantic City
NJAFP and NJIN bring you a free ECHO Project focused on adolescent and adult immunizations, featuring ECHO’s celebrated case study discussions for physicians plus quality improvement sessions for staff. Both are delivered through video clinics with clinical and QI experts.
Contact Angie today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to receive an application. All accepted physician applicants must attend the kick-off workshop 4-6 pm, Thursday, June 13 at Caesars Atlantic City.
Video clinics for case discussions
Participating physicians submit their challenging cases, which are featured on monthly video calls (using Zoom). This is a key element of the ECHO program and required for all physicians.
QI clinics for staff
- Attend kick off session 4-6pm Thursday, June 13 in Atlantic City (physicians required, staff recommended)
- Participate in all video clinics