2021 FamMed Forum Poster Contest
Call for abstracts is open until April 15th
You will need the following information.
- Poster type: QI, research, clinical inquiry, educational program
- IRB status
- 500 word abstract. No references.
- Name and contact information, including NJAFP member number, of the primary and secondary authors
- First and last names and credentials of any other authors to be recognized
- 50-word description (not your abstract!)
2021 Contest to be 100% Virtual
The NJAFP Poster Contest will be changing this year and next to accommodate the NJAFP FamMed Forum’s move from June to April. The 2021 poster contest will stick to the “old” schedule with winners being announced in June. The 2022 poster contest deadlines will be much earlier to announce winners at FamMed Forum.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the poster contest will be 100% virtual. Physician and resident entries will be judged by an expert panel and awarded a prize for first and second place. The People’s Choice Award is back with voting by NJAFP members, FamMed attendees, your friends, family, and colleagues.
Check list for 2021:
- Call for abstracts are now open. CLICK HERE to submit.
- Abstract submission deadline is “Tax Day”: 4/15/2021
- Final PDF deadline: 5/15/2021
- Winners announced June 2021
- NJAFP encourages more physician and medical student entries!
New Deadlines for 2022:
- Call for abstracts will open the first Monday in January: 1/3/2022
- Abstract submission deadline is Valentine’s Day: 2/14/2022
- Final PDF deadline: 3/15/2022
- Winners announced at 2022 FamMed Forum: April 2022
2020 Poster Contest Winners
Thank you to our 2020 authors! Congratulations to the 2020 winners!
Click the images to view the full posters.