Poster Abstract Application Instructions
The NJAFP 2019 call for poster abstracts is open for the 2019 Family Medicine Forum, formerly known as the annual Scientific Assembly. This is your opportunity to present a primary care clinical or research project to approximately 200-250 family physician attendees. There’s no application fee, but submissions must be received via the online application before 8am Monday, April 22.
Click here to download detailed submission instructions. Not following the guidelines will result in your poster not being accepted for presentation at the 2019 FamMed Forum.
- Physician – 1st and 2nd
- Resident – 1st and 2nd
- People’s Choice
- Each author must submit a conflict of interest disclosure form. Complete the form at
- Then the primary or secondary author should submit their disclosure form; and then
- Follow the link at the end of the form to the abstract submission form.
- Clinical Inquiry/Vignette
- Community Project
- Educational Program
- Quality Improvement-Patient Safety
- Quality and clarity
- Creativity of presentation
- Scientific merit
- Relevance to family medicine
Click the tab on the left to view the 2018 winning posters.
If you have any questions, please contact Angie Halaja-Henriques at firstname.lastname@example.org.