NJAFP was awarded a grant to provide practice transformation services by the Delaware Center for Health Innovation (DCHI) as part of Delaware’s State Innovation Model (SIM) initiative. DCHI's main goals for this Project comprise better health, improved healthcare quality and patient experience, lower healthcare costs for all of Delaware's residents and improved provider experience. This award allows the NJAFP to provide free transformation coaching support to primary care practices throughout Delaware, regardless of affiliation with a Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) or Accountable Care Organization (ACO). Working closely with the Delaware Academy of Family Physicians (DAFP), NJAFP provides practices with:
- On-site and remote coaching from practice transformation experts
- Access to a transformation-targeted educational curriculum and region-based learning collaboratives
- A comprehensive pre-transformation practice assessment, followed by semi-annual assessments
- A practice-specific plan for conversion to value-based payment models
- Accredited Continuing Education (for applicable activities)
Eligible practices include primary care practices of all sizes with little or no transformation experience, partial transformation experience and/or PCMH certification, and can include members of Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), Clinical Integration Networks (CINs) and health systems.
For more information, please email HTT@NJAFP.ORG or visit the program's website: http://www.dehealthinnovation.org/Health-Innovation